Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back in your arms




The time you were gone.
I told myself to love no one
Coz I know deep inside you’re still the one

I prayed each night hoping you’ll come back
But it’s really hard to accept the fact,
that you’re in another tracak.
Love is so powerful in unexpected ways.
That makes your life so meaningful in any way.
One day our path crossed.
You looked at me so tenderly.
I want to cry,
when you asked me if we could give it another try.
I want you to understand
that I loved you from the start.

And I want you to know,
no matter how many miles
we may be apart,
you'll always hold a special place
in my heart.

And if you ever wonder why
I don't know what I'll say
But I'll never stop loving you
each and every day
My feelings for you will never change
Just know my feelings are true
Just remember one thing

I love you!

No comments: