Friday, January 25, 2008

Dinagyang Fever!


Today is January 25, 2007 , 2 days to go before the highlights of Dinagyang 2008. During lunch break I went to my fiance` house in City proper to return his stuffs that he left yesterday in my car. It was really a hell for me because I was stuck in a traffic. I only got an hour lunch break. Anyway, the city was so busy. They are preparing the "kiosks" for the foodfest tonight. Some intersections are closed. The traffic was bumper to bumper, slowly moving and I'm already pissed off. So I find some alternative ways to avoid the traffic but still its useless. It's almost 1pm and I haven't eaten my lunch yet. So I decided to buy a BigMac for my lunch and I came back to the office late. It's almost 6 in the afternoon and an hour to go before the foodfest will start. Lot of concerts starting tonight until Sunday night.

For those you want to witness Dinagyang in Iloilo, you still have time. Believe me you will enjoy our festival. Viva Señor Sto. Niño! Happy Dinagyang everyone!

No comments: