Friday, January 25, 2008

Love or Dignity

I know that falling in love is the greatest gift in life. Now, try to ask yourself. How much you love your partner? Are you willing to give up everything for him? Does he still respect you? Does he still care about you? Does he still appreciate the things you’ve done for him? There are a lot of questions in mind that you can’t even answer. Why? Because sometimes we are blinded with the so-called LOVE. You do everything just to please him coz you thought that it’s one way of showing your love for him. Yes, you’re right. But don’t give everything, leave something for yourself.

Why am I saying this? Because I was so shocked with what happened to my friend. I came home late last night coz we still have to meet her. Imagine, her boyfriend is cheating her. She caught her boyfriend not only once, but so many times. But still, she sacrifices everything because she loved him. But does he respect you? One mistake is enough but DUH?!?!?! He cheated on you for so many times. Oh please, stop it! Stop being a “martyr”. Honestly, I was so mad. Mad at her boyfriend who also happened to be our friend. My respect to her boyfriend has faded. I can say that, I don’t know him anymore. I can’t believe that he was doing it to my friend. But what can I do? I’m just there to give advices. I pity her. I know how she feels. Let’s just hope that one day her boyfriend would realize what he has done. And I hope it’s not too late. I believe in KARMA. What goes around comes around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are just men who are like that. Honestly, I feel sad for them, for I know they do it because they are insecure. Well, we may love and get hurt; the important thing is we never lose hope in doing so, for there's a lot of good things in life, and one day you'll just see ... life gets better and better ... as you live it with first and foremost ... love for God, then love for yourself, and lastly, love for others :)

Good for you ... you found Athan to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or poor... till death.

Always keep the flames of love alive!