Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Greatest Gift


January 29, 2005 is a special day for me. Special coz it’s my boyfriend’s birthday and as well as our anniversary. Few days from now we will be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary and the 27th birthday of my boyfriend who is now my fiancé`.

I’m satisfied with the love he gave me. He loves me more than I love him. He was the right guy for me. Before I thought prince charming or Mr. Right only happens in fairy tales. But I was wrong, this is real and this is love.

I love the way he loved me. I love the way he cares for me. I love the way he holds my hand. I love the way he touch my hair. I love the way he gets angry at me. I love everything about him. I love being loved. Loving a person does not just love him because of his good traits. You must love him of what he is despite of his negative traits. Mr. Right exists, but Mr. Perfect doesn’t.

But how do you know if the person you have right now is Mr. Right? Or Prince Charming? Simple, try to find out. I still believe that it takes time to know someone. But remember, love yourself first before loving someone.

Wish us luck guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh how sweet. Somehow, it seems it was like yesterday when you, me and pebbles were chatting and you keep on saying we're friends ... x ko na siya ... :P

It is good to know that after all the trials in your life having those heart breaks, heart aches ... you have finally settled to someone whom you know will be your partner for the rest of your life :)

I am happy for you friend ... and my congratulation's in advance :)